Friday 28 August 2015

007 Announcement - James Bond Month

Dundedun dun dun dun dundedun dun dun dun 
Ba ba DON Ba ba DON Badap da da



No post this week because I'm busying researching and working on a month long James Bond series for September.

That means rewatching a number of Bond films, watching some I've never seen before, listening to various podcasts on Bond, reading articles, and basically working way more than I should for a blog nobody reads.

But it's my blog and I'll do what I want with it, so here it goes. This is my first series of blog posts, which is new, and will include another first, a two-parter focusing on Sean Connery. Lots of firsts going on.

That will be followed by a post on the Pierce Brosnan era and concluded by a post on the latest films starring Daniel Craig, which I've never seen.

This, and possibly more, all coming shaken and stirred.


References: 


No comments:

Post a Comment