Friday 6 May 2016

Break From Another Star - Read The Zeppulian

Hi the internet, no post today.

It's not you, it's me. I just needed time to myself to focus on my online science fiction comedy serial novel, The Zeppulian. This is something I've been putting quite a bit of effort in and even launched a website for.


It tells the story of the Zeppulian, the fastest and grandest ship in the galaxy, which is stolen by Zo and Qin off the planet Lozth. Problem is, they have no idea how to fly it. Luckily, they meet Kara whose escape pod crashed into the ship and is an ace pilot. Together they must evade all the people trying to capture the Zeppulian, including the Neuzuan fleet of space pirates, as they have adventures across the galaxy on their way to a fabled lost planet so lost no one knows its name.

If you like jumping right into the middle of a story, check out The Story So Far...

But if you prefer starting at the very beginning, a very good place to start, check out Part 1 of Chapter 1, Zo and Qin.

If you like what I do and want to support future content, please go over to my Patreon page. Any donation, no matter how small, would be just the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment